Vasque St Elias GTX

rhendrix

WKR
Anyone have any experience with these? I'm trying to find a boot that breathes well, fits good, and has a leather upper. These seem to fit the bill, and most people seem to enjoy them, I just cant find anyone that has a done a review on them who has hunted in them.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

elkyinzer

WKR
Anyone else have input on these boots? Specifically compared to Lowa Renegades. My Renegades are just about worn out and looking at something similar in that less under $200 range.

I have a fairly narrow and low volume foot so these seem to fit the bill, and I like the idea of a slightly beefier toe cap as that is what shat the bed on my Renegades.

Durability input? I figure I get 3-4 seasons of moderate use out of my leather hikers and my Renegades didn't quite make it as far as I thought they should.

tjthebest

FNG
I have these boots. i got them at the beginning of 2016 season and now at the end of 2017 season are starting to wear pretty good. The sole is starting to separate from the upper and the waterproofness is deteriorating because of this. Maybe a couple hundred miles on them, mostly in 2017. Basically only got 1 calendar year out of them. but I did like them alot.