Blaze Orange Attachment for Stone Glacier Pack

skunk

FNG
I have a Stone Glacier Solo 3300 which I really like and I am looking for suggestions on how to add some blaze orange to it for when I am hunting in places that require it.

Mystery Ranch makes their "Blaze Stick It" which seems pretty cool but I am not sure if it'll fit on the Stone Glacier pack properly.

I've also considered just buying some blaze orange fabric from a craft store, cutting it to size, and then installing some grommets so I could strap it down to my pack.

However, I thought it would a good idea to see what others have done. Some folks have suggested just hanging a blaze vest from it but I don't really like that idea because it seems like that could get caught on stuff and be a hassle.

What do you do?

2nd for the Orange Aglow. I have one for my EXO 5500, its well made, lightweight and easy to put on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ruskin

WKR
I have an orange bandanna that I just strap on the outside. Lots of uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twall13

WKR
I have a blaze orange load crib for my Exo and I still use the Orange Aglow most of the time as it's easier to get access to the pack with it vs. the crib and it weighs next to nothing. Orange Aglow for sure is handy to have.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk