What a great day for me and i would expect others!

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow. January 20th. Never thought this day would come.
I am SO glad that POS is gone.

Hopefully we can move forward and see some good things happen!

Randy

toddb

Lil-Rokslider
I can't believe he didn't pardon O.J. Before he blew out of town.

Beendare

WKR
Agreed.
I'm hoping somehow this country can come together. There is so much bitterness, race baiting and political polarization...its going to be tough.

I hope Trump gets over his 'My way or the highway attitude" and his ego. When you think about it, Obama and he share these traits...though polar opposites politically. Those 2 traits are part of the reason Obama was such a failure....that and his total lack of respect for our nation in general.

I do like Trumps loyalist attitude and hope the country starts pulling together....but more shoving presidential mandates down everyones throat is a bad idea even when I agree with that ideology.

JWP58

WKR
The guy had a chance to bring the country together and he made it a point to do the exact opposite every chance he got. I didn't think I could dislike a president more than ol g.w., but obama out did him.

Good riddance.

gelton

WKR
The guy had a chance to bring the country together and he made it a point to do the exact opposite every chance he got. I didn't think I could dislike a president more than ol g.w., but obama out did him.

Good riddance.

No doubt.

Best part was Michelle Obama's "I don't know what to do" expressions when Mrs. Trump presented her with a house warming gift from Tiffanys. Classic! She was like Jackie O and Michelle was like.......................................................well, Michelle. She has no poker face.

tiffanygift.jpg

Last edited:

dotman

WKR
Amazes me how the libs say we are violent but I don't remember riots, cars on fire and businesses with broken windows when the 💩 was inaugurated twice!!!

Hopefully our country turns the corner soon!

2ski

WKR
the only pos today was the one who took office. You guys want to talk about someone trying to divide a country. Open your eyes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

2ski

WKR
Amazes me how the libs say we are violent but I don't remember riots, cars on fire and businesses with broken windows when the 💩 was inaugurated twice!!!

Hopefully our country turns the corner soon!
There were. Look it up. You may not remember it but it happened.

2ski

WKR
I have never seen an inauguration speech more devisive. He alienated a lot of people today.

But I'm sure anything that says he didn't get 100 percent support is fake news. I mean that the trend today. If you don't agree with it it must be fake news. It like a melennial mindset but in all ages.

elkguide

WKR
What a great day.

We get to live in a free country where the change of power doesn't involve dead bodies.

LET FREEDOM RING!!!!!

2ski

WKR
It was a long week. I'm going on little sleep. 13 days in a row getting up at 4am. I have my opinion and I'm usually a little more mellow but I'm testy right now.

2ski

WKR
Enjoying a nice stout as I type this.
I'll put my stout that I'm soaking my troubles in up against yours. Barrel aged. Just what was needed. What's say you. Let's debate who's beer is better. I'm up for it. And if you disagree I must be an evil person. I mean that's the state of politics right now. We can't agree we come from different walks of life and that our life experiences dictate our view of how we should be governed. We're just bad people if we don't agree with each other. That's all sides. You guys on the right. You guys on the left. It sucks. My grandfather was in politics. Him and his opponent were friends. We should all head that lesson. Not try to widen the gap.

HOT ROD

WKR
For the people that doesn't think. That this was a good day for our country. Who was Ur other choice? Hillary. I hope U are joking right...