Book exchange idea

Not sure where this could go or should be posted but as I clean out the office I realize I have some books that I've read, that I wont read again but know others would be interested in.
How about a sticky somewhere where people can post books that they've read that they're willing to part ways with?
Shipping via media mail is the cheapest option, so you shouldn't be out too much.
Post up books you have to offer, claim books others offer.
I figure lots of guys/gals here have similar interests so this might work out.
Obviously, as most "pay it forward" type deals, you have to post things up to offer, and not just claim a bunch of free goods.

Anyone else interested ?

kamptown

FNG
Not sure where this could go or should be posted but as I clean out the office I realize I have some books that I've read, that I wont read again but know others would be interested in.
How about a sticky somewhere where people can post books that they've read that they're willing to part ways with?
Shipping via media mail is the cheapest option, so you shouldn't be out too much.
Post up books you have to offer, claim books others offer.
I figure lots of guys/gals here have similar interests so this might work out.
Obviously, as most "pay it forward" type deals, you have to post things up to offer, and not just claim a bunch of free goods.

Anyone else interested ?

Could work for more than just books. When we raced every weekend there was always a “free” gear deal. It was a way for racers to make sure their slightly used gear went to a fellow racer. It would work well with hunting gear and apparel as well I would think. Offer it up as you get it for the cost of shipping, and the only stipulation is when you are done with it it goes back to the pile...so to speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DFB

FNG
I’d be all for this. I have boxes of books. I would be willing to send along a few at a time.

2ski

WKR
We had a book exchange thing going back in the early rokslide days. In fact I think I'm still supposed to send cam haines's back country bowhunting book to Justin.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk