Tripod Help

Looking for a decently priced lightweight tripod for my vanguard 65mm. My old bosch broke and I need some ideas before guiding season

bpctcb

WKR
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by decently priced, but look at Benro Tripod TSL08CN00 for $119 and a Benro S2 head for $79 from B&H photo video. I love this setup; it's lightweight, functions great and it only cost me $198.

BP

Use in the backpack and primarily sitting or around the pickup or quad and standing up?

I like the Slick Sprint Pro II for $90 6 years back. Not good standing, but makes a decent sitting tripod with the legs kicked out to the second wider leg spacing. I dump the center extension pipe as it hangs down on your legs when sitting saving a few ounces. (weighs 28 ounces without extension pipe). I've learned to like the ball head that comes with that tripod, but many prefer a panhead, which weighs more and will cost you extra......or buy a different tripod. Good luck, were are you guiding?

OP
C
I like the Slick Sprint Pro II for $90 6 years back. Not good standing, but makes a decent sitting tripod with the legs kicked out to the second wider leg spacing. I dump the center extension pipe as it hangs down on your legs when sitting saving a few ounces. (weighs 28 ounces without extension pipe). I've learned to like the ball head that comes with that tripod, but many prefer a panhead, which weighs more and will cost you extra......or buy a different tripod. Good luck, were are you guiding?

Northen BC