Photography Get-Together Boise, Idaho ???

RDRN0372

FNG
Hey Folks,

FNG here. I'll be moving to Boise, Idaho here in June of this year. Besides getting on meetup.com, are there any photography get-togethers in the Boise area that focus on hunting - outdoor specific subjects that you guys are part of or aware of? I have a pretty robust background in photography and a decent background in filming. I recently switched over to Affinity Pro (photo editing) and have Final Cut Pro Pro 10.3.2. I shoot with Canon and have an older 40D and 5D Mark II. Plenty of tripods, and some good lenses although I'm looking to upgrade to some L-Series. I've been to a number of professional courses (Cannon included) both civilian and military. I'm not offering services but looking for a chance to get linked up with others that share one of my passions. Also looking to refine my video editing in the future.

Can't find a way? Make one
RDRN0372

Last edited:

idcuda

WKR
I'm not aware of any groups, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are quite a few. There are a lot of hunters, photographers, and other outdoor enthusiasts in the area. It might be worth checking in with Idaho camera, or some other local shops, as a starter. Facebook and Instagram can probably get ya going in the right direction, too.

OP
R

RDRN0372

FNG
IDCUDA,

Thanks for the reply. I'll keep my eyes open for sure. I don't do facebook or Instrgram so I'll have to be extra social.