WTB: Pack, optics, hammock or tent, jacket

TRD1911

WKR
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Have the backcountry bug now but quickly realizing I need to upgrade some of my gear. Heres a list of things that I'm looking for

Kifaru Pack - Crater (possibly cavern). Dirty is fine but needs to be fully funcitonal with seems, straps and material intact.

Lightweight backpacking hammock or tent. Looking for a lightweight hammock with skeeter net. Also, possibly looking for an ultralight 1 or 2 man tent.

Need to upgrade my current jacket and interested in a puffy. Probably Sitka optifade, First lite or Kifaur jacket. I'm 6ft 1in, 215, athletic build so I'm thinking probably an XL or L.

Optics - Ive decided to swap my spotter for a set of Swarovski 15x56 SLC HD's. I'll be posting my 12x razors and my 20-60x85 razor spotter up for sale soon but if you would like to trade then let me know.

Last edited:

golfbum

WKR
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I have a brand new with tags Kuiu Kenai in grey xl hoodless I would make you a good deal on.

Paulyester

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Sitka Kelvin Light hoody in Open Country, new with tags if you're interested

OP
TRD1911

TRD1911

WKR
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Picked up the puffy, hammock and the Swaro's should be here soon.

Still looking for an ultralight 2x person tent and Kifaru Crater (maybe Cavern).