black kifaru Tactical 500d black Zippy with extras for sale/trade

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have up for trade or sale a black tactical Zippy. I received this from a buddy but the 2 inch webbing was cutoff the pack so I sent it in to Adam and Rugged Stitching and he added new 2 inch webbing to the pack in Typhon so now its a truly one of a kind zippy. The compression straps where also removed from the pack but 4 open ended SR buckles where added so you can still put Compression straps on or if you are not using them take them off. Which makes it a much easier pack to deal with as you dont have to undo compression straps everytime you want to get into the sides.

The zippy has a small belt pouch and 1 bottle pocket along with the internal Chamber pocket it comes with. The pack is in perfect condition other then the modifications listed above. This also comes with Grommets in the bottom. I have also added the Zippy Omni Frame Sheet to the pack which makes it so much easier and keeps it shape better. Carries better also. This is removable

Its in stellar condition I believe its 500d if Im not mistaken.

240$ PayPal is preferred but will also take a Postal Money Order. US 50 States unless your paying for shipping.