WTS Kifaru pack and frame for sale with lid

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t know what the prefixes mean, but had to pick one to post…..Kifaru Fulcrum and 24” duplex tactical frame for sale with lid. Not sure of the lid name. Couldn’t find it on Kifaru’s website, but has the larger pocket across the top, and two smaller pockets with diagonal zippers under it. The pack is the tan looking color…I think they called it coyote brown??? I bought the pack prior to my first elk hunting trip this year. It went in and out of my truck where I camped a handful of times. No rough use or damage…you can say it’s like new. I realized it’s too much pack for me….i can’t pack with it anywhere near its loaded capacity…a quick and sober reminder that I’m not 30 anymore. Pack, frame, and lid goes for just over $1K brand new. Yours, almost new, for $800. It’s a great pack but I’ll never use it even close to its potential.

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
The lid is called an Organizer Guide Lid, or OGL for short. Would be helpful to folks interested in purchasing the setup if you put the belt size of the pack, the stay profile of the frame and the shoulder strap length. Good luck with the sale, Kifaru makes some pretty incredible gear and I'm sure someone will jump on this setup.

OP
N
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lid is called an Organizer Guide Lid, or OGL for short. Would be helpful to folks interested in purchasing the setup if you put the belt size of the pack, the stay profile of the frame and the shoulder strap length. Good luck with the sale, Kifaru makes some pretty incredible gear and I'm sure someone will jump on this setup.
Yes thanks for that IGC! The stays are semi flat, the waist belt is Small 31-34”, and the shoulder straps are short. For reference, I am 5’9” 165 lbs. The Kifaru site has some advice on fit, but someone who knows their size would be a better buyer for this set-up due to the logistics and shipping cost in the event this set up doesn’t work for you. I rather sell bag and frame, but will separate. If interested, message me and I’ll send you pictures. I have sold a spotting scope on rokslide, and he can testify I am legit. Thanks for looking !!
S