Commute

by7azu4y.jpg

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
Sorry, but get rid of the chew. Shit's not good for you. My FIL says men smoke or chew because they want sometime to suck on, preferably a part of a woman's anatomy. Food for thought only.

OP
Brandon Pattison
LOL, all of the ones on the right are junk. I was weeding them out. I don't know what I like more, Eminem or Elknut's Sounds on the speakers.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
LOL, all of the ones on the right are junk. I was weeding them out.

Actually, all the ones on the right are great calls, except for the yellow one....don't know what that one is. The single latex are great for cow calls and that brown triple is a great bugler. Of course if you think eminem sounds good, all of these calls will sound bad to you......including live elk.

OP
Brandon Pattison
Actually, all the ones on the right are great calls, except for the yellow one....don't know what that one is. The single latex are great for cow calls and that brown triple is a great bugler. Of course if you think eminem sounds good, all of these calls will sound bad to you......including live elk.

Ha! I like mostly metal and country. The calls on the right are old and don't go high.

Hawker

Lil-Rokslider
Looks good to me.
Do you have a chew in and blow those things or does that change the pitch?