Mountain House Classic Buckets, $47!

Lastcar

Lil-Rokslider
If you look down near the bottom of the initial description you'll see something like "6 new available from $XX.XX"

Click on this and you can see all the sellers and their pricing. The use some formula to show what they think is best for you as the primary but they often have a bunch of options for you to purchase it from various vendors. I just ordered the Mountain House Classic for $45 and change. Only catch is it won't be shipped until the end of the which is fine...I am just stockpiling anyways.

Lastcar

Lil-Rokslider
Essentials is up at around $53. Again though, not in stock but you can lock in at this price and get it when it comes in. No date this time. But hey, they are good for a few years so you'll have for next year if they don't turn up in time for this year.

Jared06

FNG
I bought a 36 meal mountain house box at costco a couple weeks ago for fifty some bucks. dont see it on their website however

Tiger Rag

WKR
I bought a 36 meal mountain house box at costco a couple weeks ago for fifty some bucks. dont see it on their website however

I never have been able to find those. A couple buddies in the next city over have found them at their Costco though.

Too bad on the buckets, I'm only seeing them at $84 despite checking all the links.