which model hoffmans pac boot?

hunt_or_bust

Lil-Rokslider
From 0 degrees to teens. Glassing in the mornings and evenings with temps in the single digits and hiking a mile or twould to and from glassing spots. Seems like the mountaineer model might be the warmest with the 9mm felt/wool liner, but the voyager seems like a good boot too.

duchntr

WKR
I have the pro thinsulate pacs and my feet get chilled if sitting for long periods in the temp range you mentioned but fine if moving. Looking back I should've got the mountaineer model. Sizing on the thinsulate pacs are small, around a whole size lower. All in all hoffman offers a solid american made product thats sure to last.

Vandal 44

WKR
I was looking for a solid pack boots as well for hunting in tree stands. I came across Hoffman's did some research and everything I read was positive, the nice thing is they are made in Kellogg, Idaho.

I happend to be working up in Kellogg so I stopped in to see them, very nice people. After talking to the young lady I purchased the Pro Series in 14" and I had them customize the boot with "Ankle Lock Stabilizer Strap" for more ankle support.

I have not received the boots yet because it take three weeks to build, I could have them do a rush order and get them in three days but don't need them for a few weeks.

When I get them I will post a review on these pack boots.