Larry Bartlett"s new book

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Timberland, i've been travelling for a month, sorry about the delay in responding.

It's being printed right now, so I'm hoping to have it in hand within the month of january. Once i have a lead time on delivery I'll drop it here and on our website.

Larry

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
No need to preorder. Whenl they are in my hands I'll be glad to take orders and ship it immediately. You'll be reading a copy from atop the toilet seat before the end of the month!

I think most guys will like the free dvds with the book, too.

I'll get the website updated next week and throw some info and pricing up for ya.

Larry

F16pointy

FNG
So Larry is this a moose hunting specific book or something new on float hunting? Cant wait to read it!

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Well...The title is Float Draggin' Alaska: The Expert's Guide to Float Hunting Alaska's Rivers.

It covers going off the grid for Moose and Caribou, and focuses on mental and physical readiness and a depth of planning resources. Everything you can think of has been touched on in this 440-page bible.

The two DVDs cover my 2014 Float Drag for moose with caribou option, and the other one is a complete DIY film from one of our clients from 2012 (moose/caribou combo float drag). Combined there is over 3 hours of video included in the book.

By the end of the book you'll know whether you have it in ya or whether you just dont. Even hunters aren't river goers will benefit by the information for planning their hunting strategies and shedding weight for remote access.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Looking forward too picking up a copy Larry!!! Keep us posted when you got 'em for sale! Congrats on getting it printed.

Stid2677

WKR
I like floating better than dragging, LOL but I look forward to adding your book to my collection. Congrats.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Given the snow pack built up in the mountains this year I feel you may be using that "float" word more liberally than usual ;)

Will get one ordered up later today!

Thanks for the link!

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I hope so, but northern rivers dont have much for snowfall this winter yet. Lots of warmer weather. Lets hope icing conditions dont give the wolves better footing...

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ordered mine! Look forward to reading! Thanks Larry! You going to be at the Sportsmen's Show this spring?