Issue with site???

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Thanks orionsbrother! I am not always that fast:) I get 60-80 PMs a day and twice that many emails. Here is the deal guys. I have built and help build hundreds of websites. I have never seen any site get attacked like RS does. Because of this we are behind a cloudproxy firewall so sometimes it makes weird stuff happen. I know this is the issue with Panjo at the moment. Robby and I are working on RS consistently and doing our best as this is sometimes our third job with crappy pay:) Thanks for your patience!

Last edited:
You know Ryan, if some bright, focused computer guy were capable of tracking down the addresses of those who launch attacks on this site, a few guys could offer to pay them a visit and introduce them to some of the finer aspects of the outdoors.

I have access to some quality climbing poison ivy(more better) as well as some poison sumac. I'm sure someone could provide some teddy bear cholla and devil's club. Stuff the perpetrator in a sleeping bag with aforementioned "introduction to nature" and shake 'til ready. You could even call it something catchy, like "Aversion Therapy".

Thanks orionsbrother! I am not always that fast:) I get 60-80 PMs a day and twice that many emails. Here is the deal guys. I have built and help build hundreds of websites. I have never seen any site get attacked like RS does. Because of this we are behind a cloudproxy firewall so sometimes it makes weird stuff happen. I know this is the issue with Panjo at the moment. Robby and I are working on RS consistently and doing our best as this is sometimes our third job with crappy pay:) Thanks for your patience!
Shoot me a pm when you have a chance. Might be able to help out with attacker attribution and offensive security.

mAv

Lil-Rokslider
I cannot access any of the Rokslide posted stuff on Panjo- if I click links it will work, but when searching the postings, if I click something within the Panjo search, it gives me a 404.

Whisky

WKR
I'm having issues with it loading on Tapatalk. I visited from a PC for the first time in awhile and it didn't load right away as well.
Anybody else experiencing this?

Whisky

WKR
Also, I've attempted from both home and work so 2 entirely different locations with the phone. Maybe a phone issue too.