Went with prime

After a few weeks of shooting different bows and a few months of reading about and researching them, I decided to hang up the old x-force and get a Prime Rival.
Shooting it side by side with the nitrum 34 through a chrono, the prime just felt better and they shot the exact same speed (70# @ 30" no fine tuning). So I said i want the prime. then I asked if they would be offering the primes in the new Sitka pattern, expecting to hear: no or I don't know. He said I just ordered 2 of them but they probably won't be in until March. I told him to call as soon as they came in and I would be there to pick up mine!
I know that the new "elevated II" pattern is designed for tree stand hunting and white tails, and I only hunt out west, mostly in the high country. I just like the looks of it I guess.
I just hope I can wait until March, if I get any more excited I might be bringing one home in open country sooner!

cordini

FNG
Congrats....I would take Open Country or Black. I wish I could shoot one, but we don't have a local dealer....Just going to hang on to my C34 and CST for now. Happy shooting!

OP
Broken Compass
C34? I wanted a cst really bad but in the end I could buy myself and my wife a bow for the price of a new cst. I think she will end up with a new charger, she likes the new colors.

cordini

FNG
I've got the 2014 model.....Picked it up used last year with a QAD HDX for a really good price. Yeah, there's no warranty, but I haven't had a problem with any of the used bows I've bought over the years. If a Rival pops up somewhere, I'll probably grab one.

BSeals71

WKR
That's a good bow! You always have to go with what feels and shoot the best for you. Congrads...

jdmaxwell

WKR
Just got rid of my bowtech insanity and got new prime alloy.
I am impressed with it