Dall Sheep Cancellation Hunts w/ Ultima Thule

MattB

WKR
I just got an e-mail from a friend who is a guide for Ultima Thule in AK that they had 2 hunters cancel for medical reasons and have hunts available Aug 22-Sept 2 and Sept 9-Sept 21. These guys have among the best (if not the best) sheep area in AK and kill some really great rams. I have no affiliation with the outfit, but wanted to post this as it could be a good opportunity for a hunter who can head north on short notice. Details are as follows:

Sheep only hunts are up to 10 days. Sheep-only Hunts are concluded upon successful harvest of a ram.

10% discount on cancellations, Sheep only Hunts are $16,200. $15.2k up front, $1,000 upon harvest. The later date you may add goat for $5,000, moose for $10,000, Or pay for the sheep/goat combo, $20,700, $18.7K up front + $2,000 in trophy fees and receive 10 full days in the field. Black bear and wolf are included at no charge on all hunts.

Shuttle from/to Anchorage and all bush flights all included.

If interested, e-mail Don Martin at [email protected]

kaboku68

WKR
You snooze you lose. This is the first ram out of Paul's outfit.
You probably might still be able to contact them for openings. I am headed down there for unguided goats in September.

:cool:

Last edited: