New Muzzleloader!

CoHiCntry

WKR
Just threw down on a new spider web black Knight Utra-Lite! Got to thank Sabotloader for all his help. He is very knowledgeable and really helpful. On a recommendation from Sabotloader, I contacted Gary at Knight rifles and he was great to deal with. Looking forward to getting the new gun!

Just threw down on a new spider web black Knight Utra-Lite! Got to thank Sabotloader for all his help. He is very knowledgeable and really helpful. On a recommendation from Sabotloader, I contacted Gary at Knight rifles and he was great to deal with. Looking forward to getting the new gun!

Glad you and Garry were able to work out a deal on that rifle. I really think you will like it when you get it.

I like mine. Took my wife hunting last weekend and I was carrying her T/C on my pack. On Monday I went out myself and had to keep reaching for my Ulite to make sure it was still there. Granted she has a scope but the Ulite with a peep and you hardly know its there.

I would like to throw in a big THANK YOU to Sabotloader for his input. I used the Knight UL on my UT elk hunt and it performed flawlessly. It took a bit to figure out switching it over from western to 209 primers and back, (a little frustrating at first, as I received the wrong bolt/breech plug combo) but once Knight sent me the right parts it is a real simple switch. Just FYI to anyone switching them back and forth, there are 3 different bolt and breech plug combos! Also, I should mention, Knight was great to send the right part overnight once we figured out what happened.