pac-nor barrels?

wyo_gasman

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking at building a 28 Nosler with a Pac-Nor Barrel and a REmington 700 long action. Anyone use Pac-Nor? Whats your take?

dotman

WKR
Never used one but when googled there seem to be plenty of good reviews. They are the only 1:8 twist .277 barrel I can find and will replace my barrel with one.

GKPrice

Banned
PacNor is a good company with experienced people running the business and working there - I've had 9 PacNor barrels, one was a problem child and they made it right (and had I listened to Chris in the first place I sincerely doubt I would have had the problem in the first place) I've shot truck loads of prairie dogs and sage rats with PacNor barrels

I have one pacnor barrel for my Rem 260 in beaded stainless it's a great shooter I'm looking into having a 280 done from them great customer service and workmanship

OP
W

wyo_gasman

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the replies. I think I've decided to buy a Montana Rifle Company X2 in 28 Nosler. I've been going back and forth over this for about 6 months. I went to the MRC booth at the Utah Hunting Expo and had a lot of questions answered and actually got to fondle the X2, its a sweet feeling gun.