10 post rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goshawk

FNG
This comment makes 9 for me! Lol, one to go. In all honesty though, this site has been an amazing resource for me! I'm not sure why I haven't been a contributer before now, but I have read literally hundreds posts. I have built guns based off of information found, studied optics, read about hunting techniques, you name it! This site has a wealth of knowlege, and I appreciate how freely the community shares advice!
I totally agree I’ve only been lurking for a few months and I’ve already learned a lot.

BeEmpty

FNG
As a newbie, I totally understand wanting some requirements for the classified section. I’m at the learning phase for alot of the info on here so I’m doing more reading than posting. Although I think those restrictions should be for making new threads selling. There is something in the classified section I want to buy but I can’t even check its availability.

as someone who has done a lot of buying and selling, I personally don’t care if someone signs up and buys something I’m trying to sell. Especially if it’s something that hasn’t sold in a reasonable timeframe. I do wish I could buy a thing or two already but I’ll just hope that it’s still available when I get clearance without making a bunch of pointless filler posts.

fwafwow

WKR
As a newbie, I totally understand wanting some requirements for the classified section. I’m at the learning phase for alot of the info on here so I’m doing more reading than posting. Although I think those restrictions should be for making new threads selling. There is something in the classified section I want to buy but I can’t even check its availability.

as someone who has done a lot of buying and selling, I personally don’t care if someone signs up and buys something I’m trying to sell. Especially if it’s something that hasn’t sold in a reasonable timeframe. I do wish I could buy a thing or two already but I’ll just hope that it’s still available when I get clearance without making a bunch of pointless filler posts.

Im in this same boat. Been a long time lurker but never post or ever feel the need. This year i drew a great tag for November and want to try and get a wall tent out of the classifieds.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Serious question since this seems like a topic that has been beat to death and the vets are probably tired of discussing.

Are there paid memberships here or is it all donation? Most of the similar forums I am part of have a couple different levels of paid memberships with different perks (extra forums or extra DM amounts)
You can donate to help keep the classifieds going. New members can pay a $50 fee for early access to the classifieds. No actual paid memberships though.

BeEmpty

FNG
You can donate to help keep the classifieds going. New members can pay a $50 fee for early access to the classifieds. No actual paid memberships though.
Thanks for the response, I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t overlooking anything.

jkensek

FNG
I have been struggling to get my 10. I am not a hunter but found an item in the classifieds I wanted from a google search. Finding things for a non-hunter to post on a forum about hunting is tricky, but this post gives me 6! ha ha

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I have been struggling to get my 10. I am not a hunter but found an item in the classifieds I wanted from a google search. Finding things for a non-hunter to post on a forum about hunting is tricky, but this post gives me 6! ha ha

just pay the $50 so you can DM and buy the item. at 3 posts a month its gonna take you a while longer.

jkensek

FNG
Ah…I am not a scammer if that is what you are stating. Look at the posts I have made. They are all real experiences and feedback to people just not usually on the topic of hunting.

Trapline

FNG
Everyone wanting classified access, i just want to turn it off so it does not flood the feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.