2 or 3 can't decide

Beendare

WKR
CNN spent the better part of their broadcast blasting Trumps latest foot to mouth comments....

but they didn't even report the latest FOIA revelation that the Clinton Foundation was closely consulted by the [Hillary] State dept on how the US doled out the $10 billion in aid to Haiti. They made sure the contract went to "FOB's"...translation; Friends Of Bill's

Thats $10 Billion....with a "B"....but Trump's making silly comments takes priority at CNN. CNN used to be a reliable source 20 years ago........how far they have fallen!

Last edited:

gelton

WKR
No CNN has never been reliable. This is them during the first gulf war faking a chemical weapons attack. bTW - this is footage from satellite feeds that were put out unpackaged, before packaging for regular cable. Great documentary out there called Spin that chronicles this stuff. (Unencrypted satellite feeds from the early 90's specifically the 94 election.)

[video=youtube_share;jTWY14eyMFg]https://youtu.be/jTWY14eyMFg[/video]

Steven Rinella had a guest on his podcast that said "The democrats want to take our guns so we have nothing to hunt with. The republicans want to take our public lands so we have nowhere to hunt."

Hillary Clinton said "the TPP is the gold standard." and then said she didn't when trump called her out on it.
I am from California and have watched Barbra Boxer and Dianne Fienstein along with Edmund Brown come up with so much nonsense the last 15 years (how long ive paid attention) that I had to leave... now I see Harry Reid doing the same crap... "We need more rules... cause they aren't following the ones we have already" never made sense to me at all.

in 1998 I did a thesis on gun control laws in California. (oversimplified) how does a collapsible stock make this more dangerous? ...a shroud around the barrel.... a pistol grip??? im federal LEO. I carry an m16 on occasion as my duty rifle... having grown up a hunter in no way do I find the pistol grip helpful other than when im resting its easier to hold the firearm with the muzzle pointed down.

BAR... I know a lot of people with your story and it has to be rough. but If you can admit that there is a problem with the government right now why would you do something to help keep Hillary in it? Shes done nothing but politics her whole life.

Trump is a jack wagon... and I wish there was a better choice. unfortunately part of the problem wth our system is there are only 2 choices that have a legitimate chance. left or right... not voting is the same as voting for a 3rd party. and that unfortunately is a step in helping elect Hillary Clinton. shes been there, shes been doing it, and she has succeeded in becoming lucrative as sin from her public service and that baffles me to no end.

its playoff baseball season...
theres football on tv again...
NE Cali duck season is open as well as west NV...
didn't get an elk tag this year and missed a buck in both states... life goes on

I just want to be left alone and have the senseless regulations stop piling up. I believe that with Hillary as president... more regulations will come, and a lot of them will be against my hobbies.
With trump...?
meh... we're all gonna die eventually anyways.

16Bore

WKR
Dems can have all the gun control they want, just enforce the laws on the books. Hell, make the penalties worse.

Shit would take care of itself. But leave Gitmo open, we'll need the space.