2 parter! I am glad I am not single, and why does every single woman think they are a 10?

I am married to a California girl. Beautiful.

I felt like Kentucky was the lone standout for beautiful women in the south.

Midwest is best. Wisconsin and Minnesota specifically.
I meant best overall, but mostly very traditional. Wisconsin and Minnesota have/had a big population of Scandinavian farmers that were good, decent people. Both my parents grew up in Minnesota. Still some beauty’s in California but not like it was percentage wise it seems to me.

Southern California has a ton of hot women because for generations a lot of attractive women moved there to be in showbusiness.

Even in Ridgecrest which is 2-3 hours from LA had more than their fair share.

If you have ever been to Vancouver, BC it is the same thing.

For Hispanic women I feel like it depends on a lot of factors. El Paso seems to have a lot of really beautiful women so does Pheonix. Other areas not so much.

The Northern European mixing pot that is Wisconsin and Minnesota gave us a treasure trove of really good looking women for sure.

Southern California has a ton of hot women because for generations a lot of attractive women moved there to be in showbusiness.
True, however, I’d argue that most women, especially pretty women flocked to the beach and moved here for the weather. Almost all my grandparents, aunts, uncles , cousins, and my parents moved here for the weather. And in wealthy beaches like La Jolla, Newport Beach, and Huntington Beach were tops, because they were wealthy and because the beautiful people flocked there. The wealthy men who lived in these areas generally married beautiful women and had beautiful children. That was my limited experience.

Even in Ridgecrest which is 2-3 hours from LA had more than their fair share.

If you have ever been to Vancouver, BC it is the same thing.

For Hispanic women I feel like it depends on a lot of factors. El Paso seems to have a lot of really beautiful women so does Pheonix. Other areas not so much.

The Northern European mixing pot that is Wisconsin and Minnesota gave us a treasure trove of really good looking women for sure.
Charles isnt a fan of the San Antonio women haha

Back