2 weeks from desert sheep opener.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8-15-23
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8-15-23

Decided to shoot my 1955 mod. 70, .270, vx5 leupold. My son will carry my new 6.5prc. Dad built this gun for me, I killed a bull in 1970, grizz, moose, bou and 300 deer. Super excited, mandatory meeting in sac. For the sheep. Camp@12,800 feet. Lost 20 lbs. Turn 65 in 4 days, this is my oil. Then burned 14 points for the best bow mulie unit in the state, same dates. Gonna get crazy in 2 weeks.

I'm really curious about this sheep hunt. Please keep us informed. I'll be looking through the posts in a couple months or so and hope to read about your success. Also, if you don't mind, send a PM to me or post up a report of the seminar in Sacramento. I'm really curious about that, too. Thanks!

Azone

WKR
I thought about waiting to wish you good luck on your hunt since I’m sure there will only be 39 more threads on this subject but here it is…..Good Luck!!!!
And next year don’t be the guy saying draw results are out when they are not. Good luck again on the world’s toughest sheep hunt. Hopefully you kill one more ram this year besides your truck.

I look forward to at least three more threads about the sheep hunt in the upcoming 2 weeks. Can you please tell us again about the 1,000’s of animals your 50 or 60 year old .270 with the leupold scope have taken down. Do you think you’ll be covering 30 or 40 vertical miles a day?

And for the love of God, please post a picture of your trophy wall at your cabin.