2015 SHOT show updates thread...

Retterath

WKR
thanks for the info bitterroot bulls.
-i wonder how the sig rangefinder will be for actually ranging long distances.
-Do u know if it had the red display?

OP
Matt Cashell

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
9eb18ac0bb6e068ada9e3b2f0709f7d9.jpg

Travis checking out the Mountain Rambler with rifle stowed.

Shrek

WKR
Matt , can you get the specs of the beam divergence of the sig rangefinder ? By spec will the lazer be competitive with the Leica 1600B ? Has Leica done anything with the 1600B ?

Juan_ID

WKR
Looks like a good time! So are those Mystery Ranch packs in the new Fusion camo?? I had heard one of the bigger pack companies was gonna have Fusion but couldn't remember which one.

OP
Matt Cashell

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Matt , can you get the specs of the beam divergence of the sig rangefinder ? By spec will the lazer be competitive with the Leica 1600B ? Has Leica done anything with the 1600B ?

Didn't have divergence specs on the sig.

1600b is unchanged.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like a good time! So are those Mystery Ranch packs in the new Fusion camo?? I had heard one of the bigger pack companies was gonna have Fusion but couldn't remember which one.

Kifaru has a fusion camo pack! Mystery ranch no new colors.

Shrek

WKR
Shrek, I just got a deer in the headlights response from their engineer about 7WSM brass:)

Damn ! They're killing my new rifle buzz ! I guess I'm going to think again about a 7mm-300 WSM. I just wrote a check for a new 7mm wsm and I might have to have it chambered in 7mm-300 wsm instead of straight 7mm wsm.

DIY

WKR
Fusion pack from kifaru? Im ready to order a emr2 wondering if I should wait for fusion. Anyone have a confirmTion on this