2015 Xpedition Archery Centric 6 70 lb 29" $700

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
2015 Xpedition Archery Xentric 6 70 lb 29" $650

There's a story behind this bow. I went with Elite this year for the first time. I must have had a stick stuck in the cam on my Elite because while elk hunting I drew the bow back only to derail the string, bend the cam, and damage the limb. I drove into Missoula to get a repair and Elite offered to either overnight the parts or another bow so I could finish my hunt. It was still going to mean missing an evening and the entire next day of hunting. So instead I bought this Xpedition. I was intrigued with these bows this year but chose not to go with them only because they didn't come in a 80# limb. The owner of the shop, Straight 6 Archery, had set up two bows and decided not to hunt with this one and it was set up with a rest that he already tuned. I put my sight and quiver on, shot 2 dozen arrows to zero in my 20 and almost killed a bull that night. I ended up killing a small 6 point a few days later and an antelope doe the next weekend.

This has an America's Best Bowstring on it and I'll sell the the Trophy Taker rest for an additional $80. The rest and cable guide were painted khaki brown. The release, arrows, sight, and quivalizer in the picture are not included. The only blemishes on the bow that I can find are the small scratches on both limb pockets.

Attachments

• IMG_2416.jpg
    IMG_2416.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2422.jpg
    IMG_2422.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2417.jpg
    IMG_2417.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2423.jpg
    IMG_2423.jpg