2016 Mystery Ranch pack lead times

Airw4ves

FNG
Good to hear! Im waiting on my Coyote Metcalf from them and was hoping to get some use out of it this summer

samando

FNG
My Multicam MARSHALL shipped out last week from Grouse River, Kelwona BC, got it today, looks great

gil_wy

Lil-Rokslider
My buddies Pintler has a tracking number saying it will be delivered tomorrow... Ordered last Friday...

MT Bill

FNG
My buddies Pintler has a tracking number saying it will be delivered tomorrow... Ordered last Friday...

Where was it ordered from? Everyone (retailers) I've been talking to say I can't pre/back order the new packs, I just have to wait until they are in stock.

OP
Mk7mmSTW

Mk7mmSTW

WKR
Where was it ordered from? Everyone (retailers) I've been talking to say I can't pre/back order the new packs, I just have to wait until they are in stock.

You can pre order frond Schnee's, they are great to deal with and right across the street from MR. Don't expect them to call you when lead times change, but they ship for for free.

gil_wy

Lil-Rokslider
It was ordered straight from the MR website... Just got done messing with it. Love the new frame!

I ordered a scapegoat a week ago today. I hadn't heard from them since last friday so I called today and the CS said that I somehow ordered in like a two hour window and they put them up before they actually had them. I guess sun shines on a dogs butt every now and then. Anyway, they told me that they would probably ship today or tomorrow. Well, I just got the shipping notification and they covered the shipping, even though I wasn't expecting them to. I dig how those cats do bidness.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

OP
Mk7mmSTW

Mk7mmSTW

WKR
That's funny you guys got them strait from MR, the sales guy told me to get it from a supplier as they would get there's first, I canceled my order a while back and grabbed a U.S pack but my buddies who ordered in January are still waiting

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
**Update**

Word has it that they are on the way from MR to our Warehouse. Sounds like the Foliage Colors are still going to be a bit, but all the other colors in all sizes are en route. You can check stock status here: Mystery Ranch Backpacks | Lightweight Hunting Packs

The second they get received into the system, it will reflect online. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything different.

vthokee

WKR
I purchased a 2015 Mystery Ranch Metcalf and inquired yesterday about the zippered belt pouches and was told it would be at least a year before they have them. I am not to happy and starting to regret my decision for going with Mystery Ranch. Wish I would have went with Kuiu or Kifaru now.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
I purchased a 2015 Mystery Ranch Metcalf and inquired yesterday about the zippered belt pouches and was told it would be at least a year before they have them. I am not to happy and starting to regret my decision for going with Mystery Ranch. Wish I would have went with Kuiu or Kifaru now.

They kind of suck anyways, and the attachments were meant to thread through Molle grids. since they went with a standard belt, you can get the stone glacier or Exo ones one there easily, since they are made to slide onto that size webbing.

I agree with your sentiment though, their entire move has been pretty painful to watch and discuss with them.

vthokee

WKR
I don't want to write the pack off yet. I have yet to get home and use it in the field. From what I researched it should be a bomb proof bag. The downside is seeing lack of accessories available for the lineup.

sr80

WKR

grab a couple small kifaru pouches, they attach perfectly, are much bigger and you can open and close with one handed.

Riplip

WKR
For what it's worth I was in Shedhorn Sports in Ennis, MT over the weekend and they had quit a few new MR packs in stock if anyone is looking for something right away. Happy 4th.

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
Ok everyone.. We just got a shipment in. There aren't a ton of packs, but if you hurry, you can probably snag one. Mystery Ranch Backpacks | Lightweight Hunting Packs

If your size is already sold out, we do have a running waitlist of the first people we'll contact when they come it. So if you want to jump on it, respond here, call 801-559-7556, or email [email protected].

We know that they did get a lot in. They are still waiting on anything in the foliage color, but the rest should be there. We are scrambling to order more and I'll let you guys know when I hear anything.

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I pre ordered a new metcalf and frame in January....

Ok, first of all sorry to everyone that has waited so long for their packs. I'm still not sure what caused a delay on MR's side getting them shipped to their dealers. I am happy to say that we have started to get packs in! Only Schnee's and one other business received their initial shipment of packs. We have been filling orders on our backorder list as fast as possible, so if you haven't received yours yet, we are working to get a pack to you. Also, if you would like to order, the best thing to do is call our customer service line from 8:30am-5:00pm MT time, Stacy or Joy will have the latest information on what is in stock and what will be arriving. That number is 800-922-1562.

Thanks

Last edited: