2017 Spott Hogg

Mossy

WKR
Has anyone checked out the new multi ring technology sights new for this year? If so, is the update significant enough to upgrade?

OR Archer

WKR
Depends on what sight you are currently using. The new rings are nice. I like the new head mount the best. It offers a lot of adjustment while keeping the gang adjustment more centered for better micro adjustment when fine tuning. The bigger level is also a nice upgrade.

12ring

FNG
I just ordered a Reign 7 with these accessories: MRT Tommy Hogg 5 pin (custom pin configuration), NockOn Elevate rest, Tight Spot quiver, stabilizer is still pending. I'll try to remember to provide an update on this thread once rcvd, tuned etc.

Tex68w

WKR
I just ordered a Reign 7 with these accessories: MRT Tommy Hogg 5 pin (custom pin configuration), NockOn Elevate rest, Tight Spot quiver, stabilizer is still pending. I'll try to remember to provide an update on this thread once rcvd, tuned etc.

Make sure you do a review of the NockOn rest once you get some time with it.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
The bigger level is also a nice upgrade.

I've been asking for a bigger level for a few years now. I wonder if it's compatible with my 7-pin Hunter? I need to send it in anyway as I broke a pin this year and want to upgrade to the Bullet-proof pins anyway......will have to ask them about the level. Now all they need is BG's Photochromatic shell and they'll be golden.

• Banned
OP
M

Mossy

WKR
Depends on what sight you are currently using. The new rings are nice. I like the new head mount the best. It offers a lot of adjustment while keeping the gang adjustment more centered for better micro adjustment when fine tuning. The bigger level is also a nice upgrade.

I'm not currently using anything....trying to decide if the new model is worth the price and updates compared to a cheaper last years model

sim22mie

Lil-Rokslider
Would be interested to hear your opinion on the elevate rest as well. I'll be setting up a Reign 7 in a couple weeks hopefully.

Bwana

WKR
I'm about to add the Fast Eddie to 1 of my rigs, the new level/second pin indicator/larger yardage wheel are nice improvements.

I'm not currently using anything....trying to decide if the new model is worth the price and updates compared to a cheaper last years model

I didn't think it was..... I found a Hogg father single pin for $270.... new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12ring

FNG
If the Reign 7 ever gets in! Ordered on 2/2/17 and still waiting... I heard on a recent Gritty Bowman podcast the Aron Snyder preferred the DOA over this style of rest...