2018 Exo Fusion Packs - On Sale!

jmz82

FNG
13 days since I ordered a 5500 I’ve been trying not to think about it but it’s getting harder and harder to do!!! Anyone been receiving theirs??

If its the firstlite pattern they are working through them. I ordered the morning of that monday they were available (I guess the sale started sometime sunday). Mine is suppose to come tomorrow.

jorken

FNG
they had an issue with getting their scheduled delivery of Ranger Green fabric.I heard from Steve Friday and he told me it would be another two weeks .I'm waiting too.It sucks but they are a small company waiting on a delivery from a big company there is only so much they can control.
Probably should have notified everyone that's waiting though

Ahh... guess that explains it then. Ordered a 5500 and 2000 Ranger three weeks ago and haven't heard a peep despite reaching out. Not worried about it, I don't need it tomorrow but would have liked an update.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Ahh... guess that explains it then. Ordered a 5500 and 2000 Ranger three weeks ago and haven't heard a peep despite reaching out. Not worried about it, I don't need it tomorrow but would have liked an update.
That's the same setup I'm running, a 2000 and 5500. I'm gonna pick up another frame just so i don't have to swap them around.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jbehredt

WKR
That's the same setup I'm running, a 2000 and 5500. I'm gonna pick up another frame just so i don't have to swap them around.

If you can envision a world where you get paid a dime every time you use a buckle, a tri glide or a strip of Velcro, you’d have to swap those bags 400 times before you’d be able to buy another frame ;) Just sayin’

sneaky

"DADDY"
If you can envision a world where you get paid a dime every time you use a buckle, a tri glide or a strip of Velcro, you’d have to swap those bags 400 times before you’d be able to buy another frame ;) Just sayin’
when my buddies fly out from beck east and need a pack setup then it's money well spent. But, hey, if I had a nickel for every buckle on a Kifaru, i could buy a new frame after about 3 swaps.

Longshot

Lil-Rokslider
any update on the supply of ranger green material? any pics from you guys that got your pack? care to tell me how great it is and how much i'll love mine when it gets here???

lipripr

FNG
Can’t speak to the ranger green but the fusion is shipping pretty much right at the stated time frame just got the your item shipped e-mail today. Can’t wait!! So far exo guys have been great to deal with communication has been excellent!!!!

choovhntr

WKR
Got my fusion 5500 a couple days ago. Looks way better in person than the pics. The new belt pulls and not mesh backing on the belt are great too BTW.

Put some pictures up, mate!

I have about 2 weeks before I leave to hunt the fallow deer rut here in Australia. I don't think I'll get my Fusion 5500 before then, but I'd love it if I did.

I ordered a ranger 5500 on March 2, website said 2-4 weeks for delivery. A week later the website said 1-2 weeks for a ranger. Then it jumped back to 4 weeks, and now 6-8 weeks. Anyway, mine hasn’t been sent out yet... so I am not holding my breath.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I ordered a ranger 5500 on March 2, website said 2-4 weeks for delivery. A week later the website said 1-2 weeks for a ranger. Then it jumped back to 4 weeks, and now 6-8 weeks. Anyway, mine hasn’t been sent out yet... so I am not holding my breath.
The supplier can't get them the fabric in Ranger green. That's out of Steve and Lenny's hands.

Its been over 5 weeks since I ordered my ranger green 5500 pack and it still hasn't shipped.

I ordered mine on February 14th and it still hasn't shipped. I ended up canceling my order as I did not want to wait any longer, but no hard feelings still like Exo just gonna try a different pack.

My ranger green ordered on March 2 was shipped today, should that give anyone help on where they are on orders. Was told 2-4 weeks, so that turned out close enough. Looking forward to seeing it.

I thought I'd give this thread a bump since I recently took delivery of my EXO 5500 in Fusion. I got it just after I got back from hunting for 2 weeks so I didn't get to take it on that hunt unfortunately. I loaded it up with some weight over the weekend and had a quick hike in some local mountains. It was fantastic. I'll take it hunting within another couple of weeks and be sure to put updates on this forum.

Cheers, mate. It's all National Park and can't be hunted but it has lots of great walks that are good for fitness and testing out hunting gear. Just over the biggest peak in the last picture is some private property that I have access to and have hunted there a few times. Seen heaps of feral goats but haven't taken one yet. Mainly just scouting it out. I intend to pack up into that property with the 5500 soonish and sleep up there for a night and then come back down. Hopefully shoot a couple of goats for meat in the process.

I got on their Fusion waitlist and they sent me an email like a week and a half ago that they had some packs that would be available shortly. So I ordered a 2000 last week and got an additional email saying they expected my pack to ship in 2 weeks as they were waiting for one more component to finish my pack.

Cheers, mate. It's all National Park and can't be hunted but it has lots of great walks that are good for fitness and testing out hunting gear. Just over the biggest peak in the last picture is some private property that I have access to and have hunted there a few times. Seen heaps of feral goats but haven't taken one yet. Mainly just scouting it out. I intend to pack up into that property with the 5500 soonish and sleep up there for a night and then come back down. Hopefully shoot a couple of goats for meat in the process.

Dang, your pack is awesome, thanks for sharing the pics. I can’t wait to get mine now :)