2018 for First Lite...30 new pieces.

I can't speak to past orders and processing issues that others may have experienced, but my most recent purchase was processed very quickly. I ordered on Monday night after work to take advantage of the Tag Soup sale and and my order was processed and shipped (arrived at the USPS facility, not just "label created") by Tuesday afternoon. If USPS is to be believed, it should be in my hands tonight when I get home.
Same for me. Made 2 seperate orders, one monday and one tuesday. Both will be her today or tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dotman

WKR
I can't speak to past orders and processing issues that others may have experienced, but my most recent purchase was processed very quickly. I ordered on Monday night after work to take advantage of the Tag Soup sale and and my order was processed and shipped (arrived at the USPS facility, not just "label created") by Tuesday afternoon. If USPS is to be believed, it should be in my hands tonight when I get home.

I ordered Tuesday and have only received an order conf.

Tanya and I will be going over the new line on video with Kenton today. If you have a question post it up and we will try to ask him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the 2018 SEAK rain jacket the same material as the 2017? Is anything changing about it?

colersu22

WKR
I really hope Ryan can get a pair of the seak pants to test out since the he posted in another thread about destroying multiple different pairs of rain pants and would be nice to see how the 3.5 layer pants hold up.

Bigsteak

FNG
I saw that same thread and am also curious about how much abuse they could handle. If FL makes these things bombproof, I am in.

HeadnWest

WKR
They have videos up on their new fleece that is replacing the Halstead

Just saw that. I wonder if the non hooded version is any different then the Halstead?

Ryan, or anyone else who might have seen it, is it much different then the Halstead? Different weight? Cut?

dotman

WKR
Just saw that. I wonder if the non hooded version is any different then the Halstead?

Ryan, or anyone else who might have seen it, is it much different then the Halstead? Different weight? Cut?

I believe the entire line is cut a little different then 2017 from the video Ryan posted on Instagram yesterday.

dotman

WKR
It was on the rokslide feed, it was in the video links on the top of your Instagram page yesterday. Pretty much all the bigger sizes are cut a 1/4 size smaller and the smaller sizes are cut a 1/2 size larger if I remember correctly. Also if you are a L you should now buy only L items as they are designed to layer together.

OP
G

gearjunkie

Lil-Rokslider
It was on the rokslide feed, it was in the video links on the top of your Instagram page yesterday. Pretty much all the bigger sizes are cut a 1/4 size smaller and the smaller sizes are cut a 1/2 size larger if I remember correctly. Also if you are a L you should now buy only L items as they are designed to layer together.
kinda stinks there was no announcement like was stated unless I missed it. I was really looking forward to that. I work midnights so many times I have to wake up for events like that.

dotman

WKR
kinda stinks there was no announcement like was stated unless I missed it. I was really looking forward to that. I work midnights so many times I have to wake up for events like that.

Yeah that’s my biggest gripe with Instagram, you get a notice as it’s starting. I prefer the YouTube videos.

I've never understood the desire for zip off baselayers after they came out with the puffy pants. Accomplishes the same goal, and you don't have the added step of dropping your outer layer pants. Knowing first lite, I'm guessing they won't be doing what another company is already doing. Can't wait to see, though!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Because puffy pants are way too loud for moving while whitetail hunting. Its nice to be able to regulate your temp but keep your quite outer layer pants. I even use Kuius Zip off Kenai pants underneath my Kryptek Dalibor Pants so I dont have to have a noisy puffy type material as my outer layer.

colersu22

WKR
Isn't that how it's always been? I wear a medium in everything from Llano to Chama to puffy to rain gear.

Ryan said he normally wears an XL but has always worn a L in First Lite but with the new sizing he wears an XL in First Lite. Sounded like from that comment that it is more true to size. I am the same as Ryan where my everyday shirts are XL but I have always worn a L in First Lite and sounds like if I buy new gear I will need to order XL.

dplantz

Lil-Rokslider
Ryan said he normally wears an XL but has always worn a L in First Lite but with the new sizing he wears an XL in First Lite. Sounded like from that comment that it is more true to size. I am the same as Ryan where my everyday shirts are XL but I have always worn a L in First Lite and sounds like if I buy new gear I will need to order XL.
I think some folks are wearing things a little baggy. If you like stuff more fitted, FYI, I wore medium everything except rain jacket, and I'm 6'2" 195, athletic build. I may wear a large in new sizing. But seriously doubt xl.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Just an FYI I'm trying to load the Youtube videos but the internet wifi is terrible here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk