2023 Oregon bull tag

decrooj

FNG
With Oregon Draw Results out, I learned that I was lucky enough to draw the any bull tag for. Looking for anyone who may have hunted this area in the past, and any helpful information one may have. I am not one to ask for info from people on their hunting locations, but with this being a 22 point hunt, I figure folks may share a little since some will not get the chance to draw this again.

Please feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

6.5x284

WKR
Congrats. That's my dream OR elk tag. One year. There are quite a few YouTube videos out there that are Mt. Emily if you dig around. Enjoy it!

OP
decrooj

decrooj

FNG
Just wanted to clarify a couple things. I am not looking for GPS coordinates of a location on where to go hunt. I know that I have to put effort out and do my homework and scout the area, which I WILL do. I was mainly looking for information regarding your overall experience and thoughts of the area. The overall quality of bulls you seen, weather conditions throughout your hunt, experience with other hunters/people throughout the hunt, etc. I know that all of this can change, depending on the year. Just trying to get some kind of baseline. With a handful of these units on these units, in the upper corner of the state being extremely hard to draw, a person does not get to hunt them more then maybe once or twice in their life. I learning anything one can from someone else's experience, may be extremely helpful.

If you do have any info that you are willing to share, please PM me as opposed to replying to this thread to limit the exposure to everyone in the world.