2024 New Mexico Draw Results

CorbLand

WKR
When NMhunter516 asked if anyone had drawn through using E-tags I couldn’t resist. No one asked about the first draw in NM which is for bear and turkey. I had to have a little bit fun. My son drew a youth turkey tag and I chose the E-tag option. 🤣
At least you did the etag. I am not sure why any state wastes good paper and ink printing tags for those wretched birds.

Jethro

WKR
I thought it was funny.

Yesterday evening I texted my NM app checker buddy "results starting to hit app".

Waited till I knew he read the message, then sent this.

"For MT 😂"

We do have a rule though for actual results day, in place for 17th-24th. If they really do start hitting, no messing around. First person that sees it calls it out as it really is. Drew unit whatever or didn't draw. No playing on the actual day.

So what's the vote on when the draw is actually starting? Tomorrow according to some? Wondering if my wife will be fried if I draw Archery Elk New Mexico as I already drew Montana Elk! 🤣

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
So what's the vote on when the draw is actually starting? Tomorrow according to some? Wondering if my wife will be fried if I draw Archery Elk New Mexico as I already drew Montana Elk! 🤣
You could just plan on drawing NM and return your mt tag… just saying… not that I didn’t draw mt and want to help the slim odds I’ll be high enough on the alternate list to pick one up.

You could just plan on drawing NM and return your mt tag… just saying… not that I didn’t draw mt and want to help the slim odds I’ll be high enough on the alternate list to pick one up.
Yeah it would be tempting as I've never hunted New Mexico! Also I drew a MT Elk permit as a resident. Hope you get your alternate tag! 👍

Kopmana

FNG
I feel like tommorrow April 17th will be the day, I hope my phone has at least 3 emails from NMSpechunts that start with the word "congratulations" ! 😉😂

I have gotten extremely lucky the last few years, and have gotten addicted to New Mexico! The best draw there is, period.

Drew a Gila tag a couple years ago and have been wanting to go back just can’t draw lol. Hoping for good news tomorrow! I also drew a Montana archery breaks tag. Might have to hit up 2 states back to back this year

Pro-tip: Jim Carrey actually married the girl from Dumb & Dumber...so, take from that what you will.
So basically what your saying is that the "dumb" average guy character he plays in the movie has no chance with the beautiful girl, but the millionaire famous guy he is in real life has a 100% chance.

That's probably pretty accurate when juxtaposed with obtaining NM hunting tags. The regular folk in the draw have a slim chance of drawing a tag while the wealthy just buy whatever expensive landowner tags they want every year.

whitetail88arch

Lil-Rokslider
Drew a Gila tag a couple years ago and have been wanting to go back just can’t draw lol. Hoping for good news tomorrow! I also drew a Montana archery breaks tag. Might have to hit up 2 states back to back this year

I also drew the breaks may see you there let’s just hope NM pulls through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again??? How do you manage to forget that once, much less twice.

Because I always have private land in Colorado. Or, had…. lol. Found out late this year and didn’t put in. I need to put in to the top units every year for me and my wife and just start playing the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk