2024 Sheep Hunt Conservation Raffles

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just ponied up for a Lifetime membership- see you at the banquet :D

Well I didn’t win the Dall hunt, but it was exciting when they drew four different names only to put them back as they weren’t in attendance (one was from Missoula where the banquet was held!) finally drawing a name on the fifth go.

mt100gr.

WKR
Well I didn’t win the Dall hunt, but it was exciting when they drew four different names only to put them back as they weren’t in attendance (one was from Missoula where the banquet was held!) finally drawing a name on the fifth go.
It's brutal when they have to continue pulling names! One of the guys there this time, that did win a rifle, has been drawn twice when he wasn't present!

The old boy that did win the hunt was absolutely speechless. He's been a huge contributor to MT WSF over the years and makes it his duty to provide the youth raffle binocular prize every year. Buys them himself and donates them. Very cool to see him win, though I'll be curious what his plans for the hunt are as he is getting up there in years.

Happy to hear that you enjoyed the event! 1000001613.jpg1000001607.jpg

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ sounds like a very well deserved win!

I have to admit the thought went through my mind of offering him $10k for the hunt :ROFLMAO:

OP
duckcarver
Tax withholding policy for Arizona's Conservation First raffles (must be physically present in the state to purchase). Tags have a value less than $5,000 and do not require withholding, but optics package and guided hunts require payment of withholding tax equal to 24% of the value of the prize.

1709234881384.png

CHL

Lil-Rokslider
Crazy man. Got the same email and was reading about it.