WTB .284 140g Accubonds

I'll check stock when home. Pretty sure I have some and I've switched to Hammer hunters and 162-ELDM for my long range shooting needs.

I'll check stock when home. Pretty sure I have some and I've switched to Hammer hunters and 162-ELDM for my long range shooting needs.
Thank you!

I have 162s, and that’s what I wanted to use. But they just don’t work well in a Rem SA. So I’m going to keep some for a big 7 in a Tikka length action. Maybe a SAUM or PRC.

Let me know. I’d be happy to buy the 140s

If OutdoorAg doesn't buy them all, I'm interested as well. Can't find them anywhere. Even 20 or so would be great.

I have 3 boxes of 140 ABs. 2 are sealed, 1 is opened for bullet fondling only. 2 are same lot #, 1 is different. $160 shipped for all. PP f&f

Whoa. I never saw this. No PM with a heads up? Nothing?

Sheesh. Awesome. @Snogdiper glad you got em sold. I guess.

(Crawls back under rock)
Sorry, man! I waited over 24 hours holding off interested parties. I looked at your last activity at 6:?? AM this morning and figured you had found what you needed...

Perhaps I'm serial, but when I'm looking for something, I check my posts.

Again, apologies! I tried!

I responded to OP's PM. I'll give him some time to figure it out before I update this thread again.

Back