300 Norma Build

Might not be quite as smooth as a kelbly but its a much straighter and better built action. Theyre a dead straight action when measured with the barrel in the lathe. Itll smooth out a bit though after you get some rounds/cycling down it. The ignition on them is perfect and clean as well. .250+ firing pin travel, strong enough firing pin spring and generally zero to just a few thou cock on close. Itll hold some serious pressure as well. No comparison in the quality over a kelbly.

I’m not saying the Kelbly is better, just that it is much smoother than my Borden, actually than any of my actions. I own Borden, Pierce Ti, Stiller and Kelbly actions.

You and I talked through that when I bought my rifle package from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unknown munitions designed their centerfeed M5 DBM around lapua and NM Ackley improved cartridges.
You'll never have a feeding issue with that setup regardless of the shoulder angle

I own several improved cartridges of different chambering. I still have some feeding issues even with Wyatt’s center feed internal boxes and M5 center feed DBM. Not enough to stop the gun from running but I do have to run them a little harder for positive feeding.

I’m about to try out a UM DBM with a 338 Norma Improved build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro