WTS 300 WSM Norma Brass, Lee & Hornady WSM FL dies, RiZero 5/8" self-timing brake

Andouille

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've optimized and upgraded some of my WSM reloading gear and am now cleaning out some excess equipment:

1 box (50 pcs) new 300 WSM Norma Brass in Plano box (all necks protected). $85 shipped - SOLD to Raptor308
Lee WSM FL die
- cleaned, polished on the inside, and only used for 2 pieces of brass. The polish makes the die much smoother. $30 shipped.
Hornady WSM FL die -
cleaned, polished inside and expander ball, and used for a handful of brass. $30 shipped.

New
RiZero Outlier 5/8-24 self-timing 30-cal brake- USA-made small & compact brake with easy allen screw tightening for easy timing (no gunsmith needed). 416 stainless with black nitride finish. Decided this brake was visually too "fat" for my T3 lite barrel, but it would look great on a large-diameter carbon barrel. This brake would reduce recoil nicely on "light magnums" and smaller calibers. $80 shipped.

All items ship via USPS with tracking. Payment via Venmo or Paypal F&F. Check my feedback for references.

Last edited: