4 fletch arrows with Iron Will Single Bevel

87TT

WKR
Been using 4 Heat vanes right helical for a couple of years with Kudupoints.

Bump79

WKR
Totally depends on the vane. What vane are you looking at? I tested 4 fletch for a few years now. Always keep a few 4 fletched and have tried in multiple configurations.

I've seen little to no benefit. I'd say that if anything.. it just made me refletch more often. Great deal for vane manufacturers. You have to buy 33% more from them minimum.

My best experience is with a slight offset minimum .5" tall vane & I prefer a slightly longer parabolic. Like a Easton Diamond 280 or Max Stealth.

Bump79

WKR
Totally depends on the vane. What vane are you looking at? I tested 4 fletch for a few years now. Always keep a few 4 fletched and have tried in multiple configurations.

I've seen little to no benefit. I'd say that if anything.. it just made me refletch more often. Great deal for vane manufacturers. You have to buy 33% more from them minimum.

My best experience is with a slight offset minimum .5" tall vane & I prefer a slightly longer parabolic. Like a Easton Diamond 280 or Max Stealth.
I'd also say it depends on if it's the 100 gr or larger single bevel. I'd use the 100 grain single bevel as it is smallest profile. Iron Will's should fly great.

OP
B

Bearcat39

FNG
Single bevel 125 grain iron wills. I was thinking of getting the iron will hybrid hunter vanes, just for the simple reason of them being the same company and matching.

I've been shooting Cutthroat single bevels with 4 Bohning Heat vanes for the last few years. This combo has worked well for me. I was concerned about cable clearance with a high profile vane so opted for something a little shorter and added a fourth to compensate for the reduced vane height.

Wapiti_87

FNG
Running 4 Max Stealth and 100gr SB. They shoot 3” down @ 30yds compared field tips, but very consistent. Tested the double edged 100gr IW’s as well and grouping was much less consistent, you’ll see them in the classifieds soon ha. Felt to me like the extra rotation slows the arrow down a little but really tightens the grouping, very happy with it.

Mathew’s V3X 30.75” @ 60lb Shooting 31” Easton Axis 4mm 300 spine
1689045057841.jpeg

Running 4 Max Stealth and 100gr SB. They shoot 3” down @ 30yds compared field tips, but very consistent. Tested the double edged 100gr IW’s as well and grouping was much less consistent, you’ll see them in the classifieds soon ha. Felt to me like the extra rotation slows the arrow down a little but really tightens the grouping, very happy with it.
Raising your rest slightly would likely bring your broadhead point of impact up to match field points. There are other ways to tune out low broadhead POI (i.e., lower d-loop, adjust cam timing), but bumping your rest up a bit would be the easiest thing to try.