Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does ttt and bump mean in regards to the classified adds? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hokkaido

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It means the seller has asked too much for the item, or perhaps the item is not desirable, or is a complete piece of shit. The more TTT you see, the more you should stay away.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It means the seller has asked too much for the item, or perhaps the item is not desirable, or is a complete piece of shit. The more TTT you see, the more you should stay away.

Sometimes that may be true, but sometimes there are so many items being posted that it slips down the list and gets buried. It can mean the seller is motivated to sell it and may be willing to give me a good price.

stuckbuck

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's 3 character minimum to be considered an actual post too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0

That is about as moronic a generalization as I heard.

16Bore

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Sometimes maybe, but usually higher priced or more unique items take a bit to be seen by the right buyer. I can tell you certain items will get snatched here and not given a glance elsewhere. And vice versa. This is the last place I'd list a Pre 64 M70 and the first place I'd list a Vortex scope.

geebee

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very often is it the traffic in the classifieds sections that buries the post.

toddb

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought things on the 3rd or 4th page of ttt. And I have been very pleased about the purchases. Sometimes people can not make up mind and finally jump on it.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ttt simply brings the item for sale "to the top" instead of buried under 30+ other threads on the feed, nothing more nothing less. Some great deals still take time to find the right buyer. Hokkaido has no idea what he is talking about.

OP
Cbulla

Cbulla

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ttt simply brings the item for sale "to the top" instead of buried under 30+ other threads on the feed, nothing more nothing less. Some great deals still take time to find the right buyer. Hokkaido has no idea what he is talking about.

Thanks for the info. New to the classifieds and not up on the lingo. I guess I am showing my age!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk