WTB 7mm STW brass

Coastal Raider

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just picked up a Rifles, Inc. 7mm STW and need some brass. Looking for virgin or once fired brass that is head stamped 7mm STW. Let me know what you have. Thanks! Please text. 907-738-3000

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Have you checked BertramBrass.com? They usually have it in stock. Not sure if that brass is any good or not. I have an STW as well but have not needs to buy any brass in years.

OP
Coastal Raider

Coastal Raider

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Have you checked BertramBrass.com? They usually have it in stock. Not sure if that brass is any good or not. I have an STW as well but have not needs to buy any brass in years.
Thanks for the heads up!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure if you’re on the longrangehunting forum, but I bought some from some forum members there.

Like you I’ve had a hard time finding some, though I’m sitting ok now

Backcountry_Preacher

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have quite a bit. Not sure how many times they've been reloaded. I work offshore and won't be home until next friday the 15th and once I'm home, I'll look and see what all I got.

Last edited:
OP
Coastal Raider

Coastal Raider

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have quite a bit. Not sure how many times they've been reloaded. I work offshore and won't be home until next friday the 15th and once I'm home, I'll look and see what all I got.
Crap! Just saw this. Let me know what you have. Thank you!

Backcountry_Preacher

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I do have some! I didn’t go through them to see which were still reloadable. I know some have crack necks. I apologize for dragging my feet on you. I kept putting it off then eventually had to go back offshore early. No excuse but it happened. I get back home around thanksgiving and promise I won’t forget about you. Again I apologize.