9.3x62 tikka t3x left hand project

medvedyt

Lil-Rokslider
hello,

i ordered over a year and half a tikka t3x left handed with open sights in 9.3x62.

seems i will have to wait more ... i ve got a tikka t3x ctr action and was wondering if it s doable to rebarell it in 9.3x62. i imagine the bolt stop will have to be changed as well adding the little part for the magazine as it is not ctr.

any other thoughts or concern.

thanks a lot

hello,

i ordered over a year and half a tikka t3x left handed with open sights in 9.3x62.

seems i will have to wait more ... i ve got a tikka t3x ctr action and was wondering if it s doable to rebarell it in 9.3x62. i imagine the bolt stop will have to be changed as well adding the little part for the magazine as it is not ctr.

any other thoughts or concern.

thanks a lot
I assume the t3x ctr was chambered in a 6.5cm/308 family? If so, just a "LA" bolt stop, switch the CTR stock to a standard T3x stock which will allow you to use a factory "LA" magazine and then get your action rebarrelled.

OP
M

medvedyt

Lil-Rokslider
it is a 308 ctr. i fitted a ctr stock with factory standard trigger guard. there is just a gap.

so just the retainer clip and the long action bolt stop. thank you very much for the confirmation of it.

here is a picture i found online on sniper hide i had the same result.

Attachments

• 20201218_151102.jpg
    20201218_151102.jpg
    574.3 KB · Views: 6