WTS Aero M5 builders kit

Smid

WKR
M5 builders kit brand new. Was going to build up but ended up with a second Valkyrie that cost me way too much. $625 to your FFL from private seller. Have plenty of feedback on ar15 forums under the same name
CC3C4CAC-F1DC-4B47-8745-87120433FD7A.jpeg

36C5992F-D353-4277-92E3-BCEB10E4F9CB.jpeg

So many people were hating on this pattern, I thought it was awesome. If I didn't have other projects I would be all over this. GLWS.

So many people were hating on this pattern, I thought it was awesome. If I didn't have other projects I would be all over this. GLWS.

Yeah I don’t get it, it looks great in person. Better than that DNC pattern they just released today in my opinion. I’m sure I’ll regret selling it once I do

I’m not familiar with the builder set. the the lower is clearly naked what about the upper does it come with a bcg
It does not. The builders kits are basically a stripped set that is plug and play for whatever you want to build yourself. The lower is stripped, the upper has a dust cover and forward assist but is stripped beyond that. The handguard comes with the barrel nut/attachment hardware.

Back