Affordable Good Tripod

Im really getting into digiscoping got a tines up camera adapter for my vortex viper hd scope now im just looking for companies who make a good affordble tripod

Shrek

WKR
I just ordered a sirui t-25x to try myself. Should be here by the beginning of next week. It's a little higher than you wanted but I think it's going to be a winner. I bought an open box special for $165 so if you look I'm betting you can find the same. Someone here posted a link to a review of it and said they were very happy with theirs. I'll post my thoughts when I get it in. If it's all I want I'll have an Oben CT 2331 for sale. It's a great tripod but it folds down longer than I like.

Used gitzo on eBay, for me I don't care If the legs are a tad dinged up and not concerned with what head is on it as I'm gonna put my own on anyway.

The vortex summit is not bad, just anticipate it not being sufficient if you throw a spotter and a full sized camera on it after about 2 leg sections are extended.

Sirui t-025x if your looking for ligjt weight. Time you put a digital set up on it, it may not be a heavy enough tripod. I'd take another look at some of the siriu tripods, really well made