AGC Bino Harness for archery

huntMT

FNG
I'm going to upgrade my bino harness this year and I've done a lot of research on different harnesses (AGC, FHF, Alps, Kuiu etc.) I've narrowed the list to the AGC Kodiac cub as the most likely harness I will go with after reading reviews on all the different options. The one concern that I have with the AGC is using it during archery season.

I've read that the harness does not interfere with the bow string when shooting strait ahead (12 O'clock position) but I have yet to determine if the harness will interfere with the bow string if you shoot a hard left shot (upper body pointing at the 12 O'clock position but the arms shooting to the 9 O'clock position) for a right handed shooter. It looks like the front pocket, designed for a rangefinder, will stick out to far but I could be wrong.

Anyone who can give me a first hand experience, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

I wear my AGC Kodiak Cub every time I go to the practice 3D range because I like to judge my hits and misses with my binos in order to save time. I've never had a problem with string clearance with it. I also wore it still hunting public land for white tails a couple of days ago and all 10 days I spent hunting elk in Utah in October. At this point, I'd have to say it is tied with my DeLorme InReach as the number one gear upgrade I made this past year. Try it, I think you'll like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any of you guys using the AGC use the Kuiu before and made the with. Kuiu was on my short list but now wondering how it stacks up to the AGC.

I used the kuiu for a season. It works but the way the shoulder straps connected drove me crazy. I will have the AGC for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back