Alaska moose antler.

Jhett_11

Lil-Rokslider
I want to buy a left side Alaskan moose antler to repair my mount attached is a picture of my bull. Anyone have anything close?490F6859-7A33-4C73-8EFB-0546EA4A6CCE.jpeg

They build/repair deer antlers, maybe an antler replica manufacturer can build you what you desire exactly, I think anything else might look like patchwork.

colonel00

WKR
I think it's cool. Looks like it was on fire. Just make up a cool story around it like "the moose came busting out of the brush with one antler on fire and smoke billowing out of his snout. Lucky for me, I had my dad's trusty Bowie knife. After 20 minutes of hand to hoof battle, I stood as victor" :D

hayesplow

Lil-Rokslider
The real deal would be better than getting something that was manufactured. There are lot of respected hunters here i am sure some one has one laying around the house.

Dcoryn

FNG
Tom Sexton is the best in the antler repair/rebuilding business, he is based in Iowa and his phone number is 319-622-3021. His business is called five point studio

Dcoryn

FNG
If you want it to look perfect Tom is the right guy to send it to. Nobody will be able to tell is has been repaired or altered

jspradley

WKR
Man that is a really cool mount if you shot it like that! I thought it had gotten burned somehow.

Just my opinion but there's no way I'd "fix" that one!

I agree with above. That looks sweet. I would pay to have a shoulder mount before I fixed it. I thought you were going to have a story for a fire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lab-roamer

Lil-Rokslider
PM me
When I get time I could dig through my moose antler collection and probably find something close.
that is one hell of a conversation piece