Alaska moose antler.

They build/repair deer antlers, maybe an antler replica manufacturer can build you what you desire exactly, I think anything else might look like patchwork.

I think it's cool. Looks like it was on fire. Just make up a cool story around it like "the moose came busting out of the brush with one antler on fire and smoke billowing out of his snout. Lucky for me, I had my dad's trusty Bowie knife. After 20 minutes of hand to hoof battle, I stood as victor" :D

The real deal would be better than getting something that was manufactured. There are lot of respected hunters here i am sure some one has one laying around the house.

Tom Sexton is the best in the antler repair/rebuilding business, he is based in Iowa and his phone number is 319-622-3021. His business is called five point studio

If you want it to look perfect Tom is the right guy to send it to. Nobody will be able to tell is has been repaired or altered

PM me
When I get time I could dig through my moose antler collection and probably find something close.
that is one hell of a conversation piece

Back