Anatolian shep needs home

Ill try to make a long story as short as i can.
Somebody downn the way moved out and left a young male anatolian shepherd behind. He stood vigil at the mailbox for a couple weeks before my neighbor picked him up. Super sweet dog, wish i could keep him bit i travel for a living. Anyway found a "good" home for him and for the last 9 months the woman has let him dominate her, culminating in him biting her in the face over food. I know this is a long shot but im hoping i can find somebody willing to take this dog on, and be the boss, rather than see him put down. Dog is in northeast washington. If anybody is willling to take this problem child on, knowing his history, please contact me.

OP
Huckleberry Hound
Hes not for everybody. From the couple weeks i spent with him, i never expected this
He was such a pussycat. But apparently he needs an owner thatwill be the dominant, alpha male. Just dont want to give any false impressions. Hoping i can find him a good home, from somebody willing to take this on. If i wasnt a traveling hobo, id keep him and deal with it myself. But i cant. This is a good dogthat needs a stable home with a dominant, alpha type owner. Or hes getting putd down. I dont wantto see that.

OP
Huckleberry Hound
Hope you find some one and hope the shitbird that left him dies a painful death.
If i didnt travel for a living, even now knowing his history, id take him in. I dont think hes a bad dog. I think he had a weak owner, and needs a boss. Id take him in a heartbeat if i could. Really want to see this guy get a good home, rather than get put down. I think hes worth the trouble. For the right person. He doesnt have much time, after biting his owner. So im laying it out here, asking for help. The couple weeks ispent babysitting this dog, i bonded pretty strong, and i hate to see him meet a bad end.

OP
Huckleberry Hound
Looking for a last chance for a problem child that needs a strong alpha owner. Pm me if you think you can be this guy. VideoCapture_20230905-180220_copy_800x450.jpg20230830_163827_copy_800x600.jpg

Attachments

• 20230830_163047_copy_450x600.jpg
    20230830_163047_copy_450x600.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 18

Wellsdw

WKR
just a suggestion, if I was trying to rehome a livestock protection breed I would attempt at posting on live stock auction type or livestock vet clinics. Many hobby farmers will jump at those dogs (and know what they are getting into). best of luck. I feel your frustration

OP
Huckleberry Hound
I get it. Just trying throw it out to the largest audience possible. And dont know if hed be agood LGD or not. Just seemed like a sissy lapdog while i had him, so dont want to try to sell him as something hes not. But i never imagined him biting somebody in the face either, so maybe im wrong and hed make a great LGD. just trying to represent him honestly, and hope somebody will step in and save him.