Any interest in Cutco presentation?

Hey guys, my daughter just finished her freshman year of college and is selling Cutco to make some money for next semester (and for a November cow hunt if she gets drawn). If anybody is interested in learning more please PM me.

Thank you in advance!

I should've mentioned that her sales pitch requires husband and wife both to be present and a laptop or home computer with a camera for the zoom call. An iPad or tablet works as well, but the screen is smaller so YMMV. Mobile phones will not work. The presentation takes around 45 minutes.

For transparency, she earns $21 for each call regardless if folks want to buy anything, and there is no obligation. She makes a commission on all sales, and there are also scholarships available for top sellers.

Cutco cutlery, kitchen tools, outdoor knives, and gardening tools are all made in the USA and have a forever warranty that includes a free re-sharpening service. You simply pay shipping and handling.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
We bought a set from a college bound kid about 35 years ago and they are still super sharp. The kid went to med school and has been a family doctor so we were happy to give this kid a nice start. No better knives and well worth the money.

but resharpening was free
Still free today and just pay shipping and handling.

I've had one of their double-d hunting knives for several years now. It was a gift from my brother and has the blaze orange rubber handle. It is very sharp and will cut through a whitetail sternum with little effort. On the first deer I cleaned with it, even though unnecessary, I cut through the pelvis just to test it and had zero issues.

We bought I think they call the "Homemaker" set from her which included 8 table knives, a couple carving knives, butcher knife, etc..., and so far they've been way better than the cheap stuff we've been buying and replacing for years. They're extremely sharp, and I've been very impressed with the butcher knife handling and edge. We'll see how they do long term.

Dad gave me the black handled Cutco hunting knife 25+ years ago and it is still one of my favorites. He bought it from a neighborhood kid selling them during college. I don’t know the current quality but my knife is very nice.

I have had two of their hunting knives for over 20 years. They still work great and are my favorite fixed blade hunting knifes I own. Same model as cnelks pics but with black handles. I have one double D and one straight.
My EDC is one of their pocket knives.

About the same for me. Good stuff. Used 4 of them today. The bread knife is super handy on homemade sourdough bread.
Multiple divorces and I still have the cutco knives. 😀
My wife has been keeping us stocked with homemade sour dough every week for the last year. She had bought a cheap bread knife from Amazon for it, and it's not even close compared to the Cutco bread knife.

The other one we've been using a lot lately as well is the spatula spreader. It has the double-D edge on one side and is excellent for a number of items including birthday cake and bagels. With the bagels that edge is wicked sharp and cuts through them like butter. Then you use the other side to get a dollop of cream cheese.

Back