Any New ideas for backpacking food/snacks?

Trader Joes is a good place to go peruse for hunting snacks, all sorts of dried fruit, trail mix, Jerky, mini cookies, candy, bars and the list goes on. should be able to find something to meet you dietary needs.

Owlman

FNG
I took a big block of Cheddar cheese on a hike in the Smokies and took bites out of it every now and then. Felt like it was a good slow feed energy source. Peanut Butter is also very solid all around snacking source.

Baller

FNG
I always take a tortilla and use those pre packaged pepperoni slices that are vacuum sealed (Usually in the pizza/spaghetti sauce section of your local market - use one sleeve of 2 rows of pepperoni). Add two blocks of vacuum sealed single serving cheese and you have what I call "Poor man's mountain pizza" (Sauce optional but I sometimes add mayo). Or, you can spread those single serving cans of peanut butter and a packet of honey on the tortilla if you like variety. Cannot go wrong either way although my preference is the pepperoni and cheese.

I normally meal prep for an entire week at a time for all meals anyway so I do not mind eating the same things over and over again.

My .02, your mileage may vary...