Anyone find a deal on a Trijicon Tenmile?

I missed the Optic Planets sale for about $1064. Wondering if anyone else has seen a good price on them? I’ve been finding them for about $1480. Has to have the exposed elevation turrets

Ideally looking for the 3-18x44

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RussDXT

WKR
I ordered two from optics planet, I was going to ship one back. I’d sell it for what I paid plus shipping to you, or if you’re local to Denver we can meet up.

I won’t be back in Denver till the 30th.

I ordered two from optics planet, I was going to ship one back. I’d sell it for what I paid plus shipping to you, or if you’re local to Denver we can meet up.

I won’t be back in Denver till the 30th.
If Timberhunter passes I'll take you up on it.

matthewmt

WKR
There was a link in gear deals to one on dvor for 999 I believe. I paid 1350 from optics planet on sale

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

wyogoat

WKR
I missed the Optic Planets sale for about $1064. Wondering if anyone else has seen a good price on them? I’ve been finding them for about $1480. Has to have the exposed elevation turrets

Ideally looking for the 3-18x44

Sorry. Missed exposed turrets so disregard. My bad.

OP
T
Sorry. Missed exposed turrets so disregard. My bad.

Yeah that is a great price! But trying to get into PRS so thinking I’d be best with a FFP and exposed elevation

RussDXT

WKR
Here’s the one I have/will sell. I can also get it shipped a bit sooner.

I throw this out if you all want it. I’d like to recoup my cost and shipping to you, but perfectly happy to just return it to optics planet.

b9df8492d0d770848a985e9219d79c01.jpg

Take the sku off the trijicon site of the model you want and type it into gun.deals and tmit will do a wikisearch of all the best prices of that item. Works for guns too

Felton

WKR
They are all back up to $13-1400.

That was the best deal I’ve seen on that scope. I picked one up for the same price on optics planet a day before they came out on dvor for $999.

If I were you I’d either take russ up on his offer or maybe wait for their new years sale but who knows if it will be back down to that price.