Anyone have an update on HUMBLE FOODS? When available?

cgippe

Lil-Rokslider
As we rapidly approach the season I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about Humble Foods Launch? I see some guys online using the food (Sampling it) and there was a podcast with the owner a few months back.

Humble Foods (@eathumble) • Instagram photos and videos

As someone who cant eat most of the freeze dried meals (mostly due to dairy) I am patiently waiting for them to launch but need a back up plan for food in the back country.

bsnedeker

WKR
As we rapidly approach the season I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about Humble Foods Launch? I see some guys online using the food (Sampling it) and there was a podcast with the owner a few months back.

Humble Foods (@eathumble) • Instagram photos and videos

As someone who cant eat most of the freeze dried meals (mostly due to dairy) I am patiently waiting for them to launch but need a back up plan for food in the back country.

They are ruled out for me this year. If I can't get my hands on it by early July it isn't worth my time. Horrible product launch strategy in my opinion since they've had their product out to testers for over a year at this point from what I can tell. Both Next Mile Meals (Keto meals) and Off Grid Food company are actually shipping product right now. I've got some meals ordered from each of them to try out.

ethan

WKR
Yep, been waiting on these for a while now! I even sent them a message on instagram but haven't heard anything back form them yet.

OP
C

cgippe

Lil-Rokslider
Yep, been waiting on these for a while now! I even sent them a message on instagram but haven't heard anything back form them yet.

I sent them a message as well and ....crickets...