Anyone have any experience with Tract scopes/ Tekoa in particular ?

I bought one recently and really like the optics and quality in general. Optics are clear and adjustments are accurate. This one was put on a 20 Vartarg I had Bob Green build me on a Remington 700 that started life as a 17 MK 4. now I have a single shot in Dakota Predator and this Remington 700 for a repeater. Both are shooters. Hopefully this line of scopes will work out well.IMG_1472.jpeg

There are scope testing results here on Rokslide in the long range hunting forum that includes at least one Tract scope.

I like Tract, recommend them and have 4 personally. If I will need to dial I think they are awful hard to beat for price, weight, and good glass. If you are patient can usually find a demo model or 10% off if you are willing to wait several months.
2 Toric 3-15 1” one has dialed a bunch, I ran a tall target test and it always does what it should. 20oz weight is the real driver and argument for this scope.
1 Tekoa 4-16 on a 6.5 Grendel AR that has dialed a good amount and does what it should.
1 I think Tekoa 2-10 on my lightest rifle, 30-06 so gets carried a lot. Haven’t dialed that much but it is consistent and this rifle has some kick.
I’ve seen the RS testing results and agree scopes that pass are bomb proof, however, most will never need that level of reliability.

Rifle consistency, load consistency play as much of a role as the scope.
I’ve improved many of my rifles with better bedding and stock fit or trigger work or changed. Dry firing will tell you if these are issues. Watch your crosshairs they should not move.

I like Tract, recommend them and have 4 personally. If I will need to dial I think they are awful hard to beat for price, weight, and good glass. If you are patient can usually find a demo model or 10% off if you are willing to wait several months.
2 Toric 3-15 1” one has dialed a bunch, I ran a tall target test and it always does what it should. 20oz weight is the real driver and argument for this scope.
1 Tekoa 4-16 on a 6.5 Grendel AR that has dialed a good amount and does what it should.
1 I think Tekoa 2-10 on my lightest rifle, 30-06 so gets carried a lot. Haven’t dialed that much but it is consistent and this rifle has some kick.
I’ve seen the RS testing results and agree scopes that pass are bomb proof, however, most will never need that level of reliability.

Rifle consistency, load consistency play as much of a role as the scope.
I’ve improved many of my rifles with better bedding and stock fit or trigger work or changed. Dry firing will tell you if these are issues. Watch your crosshairs they should not move.
Which reticle do you have?

Do you have a preference?

From the limited online pictures I could find, it appears that the T-plex is somewhat similar to a #4 German just not as thick maybe?

I have both reticle options. I like the BDC because you do have some windage marks for a quick follow up adjustment.

The T plex is a pretty standard duplex.

With either reticle on approx 15x I aim at a 3/4”x1/2” sticker on brown paper.

10x is a little tougher but I can still see the sticker behind the cross hairs