Anyone hunt catena safari in argentina

Tekla

FNG
Just curious if anyone has any experience with this company. Looking at a trip soon and looking for references.

Usmcff

WKR
Wondering this as well, I stopped by there booth at SCI and I put my name in for a hunt giveaway but didn’t win however got an email saying they are giving away other hunts and I got chosen for one of those so just trying to get a feel for them.

Lan3

FNG
Wondering this as well, I stopped by there booth at SCI and I put my name in for a hunt giveaway but didn’t win however got an email saying they are giving away other hunts and I got chosen for one of those so just trying to get a feel for them.

I won a red stag hunt at a ducks unlimited silent auction. After researching, seems like they has so many fees, I might not even do it, and consider my “donation” a wash. But let me know if you find anything out that’s positive. I’m still undecided.

Usmcff

WKR
I won a red stag hunt at a ducks unlimited silent auction. After researching, seems like they has so many fees, I might not even do it, and consider my “donation” a wash. But let me know if you find anything out that’s positive. I’m still undecided.
So I contacted them about my “free hunt”, it only covered staying at their lodge. Once I factored in everything else such as tags, rental, food, and travel. It was going to be about 4300$ to go hunt and that was choosing the cheapest animal I could hunt there which was black buck I think and I think like 1000$ was plane tickets so I didn’t do it. I looked at a comparable hunt here in the US with black buck and it was only about 3k

Lan3

FNG
So I contacted them about my “free hunt”, it only covered staying at their lodge. Once I factored in everything else such as tags, rental, food, and travel. It was going to be about 4300$ to go hunt and that was choosing the cheapest animal I could hunt there which was black buck I think and I think like 1000$ was plane tickets so I didn’t do it. I looked at a comparable hunt here in the US with black buck and it was only about 3k

I’m coming up with the same conclusion. It’s going to be around $12k all in with flights for 2 hunters to go take 270” sci or less red stags. Plus shipping of the racks home which is another $2k it seems from research. So I’m hesitant, I could just go hunt a high fence operation 4 hours south of me for much less. But I’ll wait to talk to the outfit/business before making a decision.

MNGrouser

FNG
I think this is similar to a Argentina dove hunt my dad "won" at a RGS banquet. Ended up cutting our loses and hoping some of the money spent went to ruffed grouse habitat.